Prince William And Harry's Billion Dollar Trade For 9/11: 5 Other Reason These Record-Breaking Royals Are The Best Brothers Ever [PHOTOS]
- 6 pictures
Prince William and Prince Harry just might be our favorite pair of brothers — ever. Sorry, Hemsworths! According to reports, the royal siblings spent the 12th anniversary of September 11 in a productive and positive manner, bringing light to the mournful circumstances.
After attending a friend's funeral, Prince William and his younger brother jetted straight over to London's financial district where the two quickly rolled up their royal sleeves to take on the title of brokers for the day. Yep, that's right! The brothers were up to their knickers in stocks as Prince William, 31, and Prince Harry, 28, handled 25 billion-euro deals during an annual charity event for BCG Partners Brokerage. Reports explain that the firm hosts this event every year in honor of the 658 employees who lost their lives in the 9/11 attack. This wouldn't be the first time the brothers tried their hand at city trading but it was definitely their most memorable.
Like Us on Facebook :
The Telegraph explained that the Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry, who will be celebrating his 29th birthday this weekend, ranked in 25 billion euros over the course of the charity event. But the royal pair made sure their ties weren't on too tight. They still had time for brotherly teasing as they brought in the big bucks!
According to reports, Prince Harry took a jab one point at his big bro for spending too much time on the phone talking about the adorable Prince George. "He's on the phone, it's all baby chat," the fiery-haired royal said while his brother talked over him, "He's very well thanks. He's sleeping quite well."
With that said, we've decided to compile a list of reasons why Prince William and Prince Harry are our pick for the best brothers in the limelight:
1. They royal sibs are world record-breaking brokers! The two made the largest foreign exchange in history on September 11, 2013 with a whopping total of 25 billion euros. "Bloody hell, was that a billion?!" Yes, Prince William - it was.
2. The two brothers know how play on ponies. No, we're not referring to gambling. Prince William and Prince Harry are solid polo players. Not to mention those two look pretty good in uniform!
3. They know how to operate helicopters and call upon hawks. We know, it sounds crazy — but it's completely true! Prince Harry is a pro with an Apache helicopter due to his army training and combat, and Prince William learned the call of the wild during a falconry display. Talk about resume boosters.
4. They have great taste in music. Prince Harry attended this year's Glastonbury festival that consisted of bands such as The Rolling Stones, Mumford & Sons, and Vampire Weekend, while his brother insisted upon Ellie Goulding singing at his royal wedding to Kate Middleton! "William and Kate were very appreciative. They are an awesome couple and told me how much they enjoyed it. My band and I stayed at the reception all night, and it's something I'll treasure forever," the UK singer said.
5. They're both extremely good with babies. Need we say more?