Style Q&A: Interior Design Aficionado and Luxury Blogger Mark D. Sikes
- 5 pictures
Describe Your Style in Three Words: Classic. Easy. Timeless.
Like Us on Facebook :
The Most Expensive Thing in Your Closet: An Hermès navy cashmere blazer
The Least Expensive Thing in Your Closet: Faded espadrilles
Three Essentials for Fall 2012: Navy peacoat. White jeans. Gray sweatshirt.
Item You Can't Bring Yourself to Throw Away: 15-year-old green military jacket from Banana Republic
Best Men's Grooming Product: Santa Maria Novella Pot Pourri Cologne. I've worn it for 20 years.
Scruff or No Scruff? Scruff on the weekend. No scruff during the week.
Wide Tie or Skinny Tie? Skinny
Plaid or Pinstripes? Pinstripes
A Woman Looks Sexy When... She smiles
Biggest Fashion Mistake: When something doesn't fit
Best Fashion Advice You've Ever Gotten: Have a uniform
Color You'd Never Wear: Purple
Favorite Film: Out of Africa
Last Read: Bare Blass by Bill Blass
Best Vacation You've Ever Taken: Venice, Italy at the Hotel Cipriani with my partner Michael and my trips as a child to see my grandparents.
check out Mark's incredibly stylish blog at http://markdsikes.com
Join the Conversation
- Barbra Streisand Slams Orthodox Jews For Sexism In Israel; Was Singer's Speech At Hebrew University Out Of Line? More
- Watch Adam Levine's 'Voice' Pick Danielle Bradbery Sing Before Tonight's Finale! More
- ‘World War Z’ Celebration! How Did Brad Pitt Party With Son Maddox At New York Premiere? More
- Happy Birthday Blake Shelton! See Adorable Baby Photo Wife Miranda Lambert Shared More
- Is Balenciaga Suing Its Former Designer Nicolas Ghesquiere? More
Quintino Talks EDC 2013, Touring With Tiesto And The EDM Movement: 'The Music We Make Is A Feeling' [EXCLUSIVE]
Quintino opened up exclusively to iDesign Times about his huge 2013! The Dutch DJ toured with Tiesto, played EDC NYC and gained a residency in Las Vegas, What...