Red-Haired Beauty Jessica Chastain Perfects the Art of Paring it Down
- 8 pictures
Though YSL can make any woman look better, it takes a certain kind of actress to pull off vintage. And Jessica Chastain did just that this week when she hit the Lawless premiere in a retro, curve-hugging YSL dress. The simple bodice and intricate, high-low hem perfectly spotlighted her hourglass frame. It's no wonder the 35-year-old stunner was recently chosen as the spokesperson for YSL's Manifesto fragrance. She's exquisite!
Like Us on Facebook :
This is far from the first time the Julliard grad has wowed on the carpet. She nearly overshadowed Brad Pitt at The Tree of Life premiere in Cannes. Her floor-sweeping Zac Posen number was fashion-forward and feminine. Plus, without jewels her scarlet hair and lips stole the show!
At times, she has tried colors like cobalt blue and bubblegum pink. But she generally sticks with black, white and cream, instead making a statement with texture, shine and silhouette. Her form-fitting YSL strapless at the Madagascar 3 premiere proved this red-haired beauty needs little embellishment.
Nevertheless, our favorite look on Jessica was surely the black-and-gold Alexander McQueen style she chose for last year's Oscars. Seamstresses at the company worked tirelessly on the decadent, hand-crafted beading - and it showed.
There's something magical - and brilliant - about the fact that Jessica often forgoes big jewels. Without a choker or chandelier earrings, it's easy to see her. And the gorgeous clothes she chooses.
Join the Conversation
- Mariah Carey Dress Pops On GMA! See Racy Video Of Near Nip Slip On Good Morning America More
- Why Were Quebec High School Students Forced To Strip? Could The School Be Sued? More
- Was A Bronx School Right To Fire A Teacher For Using The Word 'Negro'? More
- Is Gisele Bundchen's Younger Sister Gabriela Hotter Than She Is? More
- Legend Of Korra Season 2 Release Date Marketing To Begin In June? Leaks Concerning Upcoming Book 2 Surface On The Web More