Best Dressed at the Hollywood Foreign Press Luncheon
- 6 pictures
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association's 2012 Installation Luncheon in Beverly Hills on August 9 may not have been as exciting as the Oscars or Golden Globes, but there was still plenty of great fashion.
Our favorites were Jennifer Lawrence's Narciso Rodriguez black-and-white snake print jacquard and Kerry Washington's red-and-pink mini from Christian Dior's Resort 2013 collection (though we prefer the white version Jessica Biel wore recently).
Like Us on Facebook :
We seriously hope these two make it to the Emmys!
Join the Conversation
- Mariah Carey Dress Pops On GMA! See Racy Video Of Near Nip Slip On Good Morning America More
- Why Were Quebec High School Students Forced To Strip? Could The School Be Sued? More
- Was A Bronx School Right To Fire A Teacher For Using The Word 'Negro'? More
- Is Gisele Bundchen's Younger Sister Gabriela Hotter Than She Is? More
- Legend Of Korra Season 2 Release Date Marketing To Begin In June? Leaks Concerning Upcoming Book 2 Surface On The Web More