Michelle Obama Arrives at the Olympics in Style
- 7 pictures
Always timeless, forever flawless, Michelle Obama nailed it again.
When The First Lady arrived at a reception at Buckingham Palace for Heads of State attending the Olympic Opening Ceremony, our jaws dropped. Her J. Mendel jacket with overlapping side panels and a matching chiffon skirt took our breath away.
Like Us on Facebook :
Here's a look at some of Michelle's crowning moments in the last three months.
Join the Conversation
- Barbra Streisand Slams Orthodox Jews For Sexism In Israel; Was Singer's Speech At Hebrew University Out Of Line? More
- Watch Adam Levine's 'Voice' Pick Danielle Bradbery Sing Before Tonight's Finale! More
- ‘World War Z’ Celebration! How Did Brad Pitt Party With Son Maddox At New York Premiere? More
- Happy Birthday Blake Shelton! See Adorable Baby Photo Wife Miranda Lambert Shared More
- Is Balenciaga Suing Its Former Designer Nicolas Ghesquiere? More
Quintino Talks EDC 2013, Touring With Tiesto And The EDM Movement: 'The Music We Make Is A Feeling' [EXCLUSIVE]
Quintino opened up exclusively to iDesign Times about his huge 2013! The Dutch DJ toured with Tiesto, played EDC NYC and gained a residency in Las Vegas, What...