A Fantastical Garden at Giambattista Valli
- 10 pictures
Though Giambattista Valli's Paris couture show was held inside yesterday, the nymph-like models really belonged in an overgrown garden.
Supersize ruffles practically swallowed the models whole, while gilded flowers seemed to spin out of their shoulders. Deep berry shades, outsized proportions and cascading peplum proved that less is rarely more when it comes to couture.
Like Us on Facebook :
"Valli captured the drama and spirit of couture with this collection," said celebrity stylist Sam Saboura. "Feminine, fantastical, floral and voluminous."
Fairy-like inspirations were everywhere. From butterflies on the lips to opulent organic prints, touches of the outdoors were splattered throughout the collection. "It was like stepping into a fantastical garden," said Saboura. "I want to live in this romantic world where the flowers come to life."
And so do we.
Join the Conversation
- January Jones' Son's Father Identified? Rumors About Xander's Baby Daddy Heat Up Again More
- Helen Mirren Grants Leukemia Patient Oliver's Biggest Wish After Real Royal Says No More
- New York Fashion Week Moving? Why Lincoln Center And NYC Were Sued By Damrosch Family And Manhattan Residents More
- Watch Violent Video From Ryan Gosling's New Film To See Reason For Shocking Reaction At Cannes More
- Why Is Justin Bieber Threatening Friends Over Talking About His Parties? More
Watch Kellie Pickler Jump Into Derek Hough's Arms After Amazing Jive Dance That Won 'Dancing With The Stars'! [VIDEO & PHOTOS]
Kellie Pickler won 'DWTS' last night and the singer was SHOCKED. Watch an amazed Pickler jump into partner Derek Hough's arms after beating fellow celebrity Zendaya on 'Dancing with the Stars.