Vintage Cabs Roam NY To Promote 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 3 [PHOTOS]
- 3 pictures
Last year HBO celebrated the show's second season by sending 1920s era subway cars through the MTA. This year they've taken to the street, working with Uber a car service to send 1920s Rolls-Royces and Cadillacs through NY to pick up passengers and drive them around for free.
Like Us on Facebook :
The quick, two-day event was well documented in photos through Twitter and Instagram. Click through to see more pictures of the TV promotion.
In previous promotional events HBO sold Boardwalk Empire DVDs out of wooden crates and vintage cars in NY, LA and Chicago. They even transformed the HBO store on 42nd Street into a 1920s speakeasy with a clever, sliding wooden panel. Check out pictures from these previous promotional stunts over at Core77.
Join the Conversation
- Paltrow Backtracks Met Gala Diss; Praises Ball In ‘Goop’ Issue Week After Slamming Event As ‘Un-Fun’[PHOTOS] More
- Arias Jury In Tears - Watch Travis Alexander's Family's Trial Statements Here More
- Phil Jackson Seattle: NBA Front-Office Plans For Former Lakers Coach? More
- Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn Relax On A Yacht Despite Accusations That He Lied More
- Laurene Powell Jobs Reaches New Fame With Countless Philanthropic Efforts More
Beyoncé Pregnant With Second Child! Will Mrs. Carter World Tour Be Canceled? Latest Update On Jay-Z's Baby [PHOTOS & REPORT]
The pregnancy rumors are true! E! News has exclusively learned that the superstar singer is expecting her second child with husband Jay-Z.