Sit On George Bush's Face: 'President Seat,' by Deger Cengiz
- 6 pictures
Walking through a big city can be tiring, and finding a place to sit and rest isn't always easy. But what if you could carry around a lightweight seat with your at all times? Better yet: what if that seat was shaped like former president George W. Bush's head? Wonder no more, architect and designer Deger Cengiz has created the President Seat, an on-the-go chair for the politically minded consumer.
Like Us on Facebook :
The inspiration for President Seat came from the designer's time spent in NY.
"One day I saw an old lady in Downtown Manhattan shopping neighborhood, was leaning on an electric pole to rest," Cengiz told iDesign. "I thought it would be good for her to have a portable seat that she can carry around and connect it to the poles, or trees to sit on. President Bush was in the office for his second term and I was happy with his existence."
The President Seat is a limited edition seat, with only ten copies in existence. The seat is made from high quality upholstery foam for comfort while the cord can attach to any electric poles, fire hydrants, or simply hung on a flat wall with the help of two strong screws.
"The President Seat is a functional, innovative design piece, that carries a unique soul," said Cengiz, who works out of a studio in the Financial District in NY. "It has it's own identity, unlike most seating products in the market."
Join the Conversation
- Paltrow Backtracks Met Gala Diss; Praises Ball In ‘Goop’ Issue Week After Slamming Event As ‘Un-Fun’[PHOTOS] More
- Arias Jury In Tears - Watch Travis Alexander's Family's Trial Statements Here More
- Phil Jackson Seattle: NBA Front-Office Plans For Former Lakers Coach? More
- Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn Relax On A Yacht Despite Accusations That He Lied More
- Laurene Powell Jobs Reaches New Fame With Countless Philanthropic Efforts More
Beyoncé Pregnant With Second Child! Will Mrs. Carter World Tour Be Canceled? Latest Update On Jay-Z's Baby [PHOTOS & REPORT]
The pregnancy rumors are true! E! News has exclusively learned that the superstar singer is expecting her second child with husband Jay-Z.